Saturday, July 31, 2010

Caramel Carnival

Hey o hey o hey o hey o!!!!!!!!!!! Long time no see here in blogger USA! Alright, so it is time for the section we all know and love...TMPLO... since you might have forgotten what it's about I will once again refresh the membrain. It is "Things Mariah Purposely Left Out."
 Now if there is one thing that we know about Mariah, it's that she loves me. Another thing she loves is a good box of popcorn.. whether it is the 1,000 dollar popcorn at the movies, the 2 cent popcorn she makes over the stove, or sometimes cold nasty popcorn that has been left out for days... she loves it all the same..or so i thought... It turns out that there is only one type of popcorn that makes Mariah glow, and when I say glow... Im not over exaggerating.
Last night we went to the Orange County Fair and of course there are soooo many food stands. We made a deal that Mariah could have one treat so you can probably guess where she went.. that's right, the nacho stand so she could get herself a nice cheesy plate of nachos......... for those of you who believed that, you must remove yourself from Mariah's friends list on facebook... that was a test of your true friendship because Mariah's friends all know she hates cheese.... BUT... I will grant you mercy. Because you are reading her blog right now... and quite frankly i couldnt think of anything more boring than reading a blog of someone who wasn't your friend.. so even though you thought Mariah got nachos.. you are at least trying.. and i respect that.
Anyway, she went to the popcorn stand, and i had her buy it because I didnt want to see how much it cost. so while she is in line i was just snapping a few pics..







now.. remember before my little practical joke of the whole nachos thing i brought up how Mariah glows over carmel corn? well... i wasn't kidding.. check this picture out
Look at Mariah in the front of the line.... everyone else is as dark as Batman and there is Mariah shining like noon day. Who would of thought caramel popcorn was the trick..  I guess like father like daughter. Here are a few more pics of the fair



so... this last picture is umm.. not of the fair.. but uh... check out the superman shoulders.. im not quite sure what mode the camera was in.. but i will take it.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Mariah you and your popcorn. The memories have me cracking up! I am pretty sure consumed more popcorn in #7 Kampus Korner than anywhere else I have ever lived...even nasty day old popcorn with spray butter on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you would come up to my house and we would have lots of good food to eat at my house for lunch but you would olways go straight for the popcorn!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOOOOOVE reading your blog, Jered you are the best! I am so glad to see my first granddaugher is Jodyne, brings a tear to my little eye. UGH! Keep blogging, i love it, both of your personalities come shining through. and yes, Mariah and her popcorn are legendary.

    ReplyDelete