Friday, March 30, 2012

Company and a trip to the river!

The past couple weeks have been crazy!  We have had so much company, it has been so fun.  At the beginning of March, we had our dear friend Elise come down and stay with us.  I'm so glad she got to come down and meet baby Luke and I'm STOKED because she just found out she is having a boy too!  That makes three besties, Andra, Elise and I who are all going to have first boys. I'm sad that they will live in three different states though.  A couple of days after Elise left, my brother Tay and sister-in-law Ash came down over their Spring break.  We partied hard but were bummed because it rained the whole weekend they were here.  We loved having them though, they just really laid back and fun to have around.  I wish they lived closer!  Some day... The next week, my mom flew down for a quick visit (less than 24 hours) to see baby Luke.  We spent the day at Santa Monica Pier which was beautiful.  I love being at home and having the time to play when people come down!
Note: These pics are all from my phone so some of them are really blurry.. don't judge
This past weekend we went to the Colorado River with some friends.  It was so fun to get out again and have the energy to do it!  Baby Lu was a hit, everyone was so sweet with him.  It was a way fun group of people and good times were had by all.  
Danny, Nick and Jeremy.. love these boys
Playing extreme bachi (sp?) ball
Onesie twins..
Love..





No comments:

Post a Comment