Sunday, August 7, 2011

These are a few of my favorite Summer things

Riding Bikes to the beach!
Seeing Dierks Bentley at the Angels game! 

Trip to Lake Mead!
A few weeks ago, we headed down to Lake Mead with some of
our friends for the weekend.  It was a lot of driving and quite the
adventure but way fun none-the-less.  The kids we went with
are a good time.
Four of the 6 boys (and two girls) who went
Some other friends from BYU we met up with, they had like
15 people on that one boat for 3 days straight
  
The name of the boat.. very fitting
 


The twins being born!
                                Jered took these for a baby shower invitation.. they are precious!
                                                                 Such a cute family

Going to the Farmers Market


Going to the Orange County Fair!
                                Lori my aunt and Lynda and Grant my mother and father in law stuffing        
                                themselves full of yummy fair food.. they are the people to go to the fair with
                                when it comes to trying any food you've ever wanted to
                                             The Peeking Acrobats.. one of my favorites
                                We saw Bill Cosby.. such a funny man.  I LOVED seeing him live.
Some of our Summer ticket stubs


Big Brother


Going to Utah (see previous post)


Pageant of the Masters
                                          One of the most amazing things I've seen!
And so many other wonderful things I don't have pictures of like staying in a goreous beach house in Ventura with the Robinson, going to the Huntington Beach Festival, the swap meet, staying in a hotel in Costa Mesa just for fun, Wild Rivers, having my parents come to play and going to Griffith Park Observatory and Santa Monica Pier and I'm sure other things I forgot.  Sumer 2011... you have been good to us! 




No comments:

Post a Comment